Wednesday, October 14, 2009

COFFEE CUP


Here's another of the coffee cup studies that I did. This one reminded me how much I like certain blues and browns together. They must be soft and muted, but the right tones are very complimentary. I used permanent ink in this one. It's alot of fun to use ink sometimes. I sometimes feel like that's not a "pure" watercolor...but it's fun anyway. I use Pigma Micron pens. They are super - don't have to refill them, never get clogged, excellent quality and cost.

5 comments:

Loredana said...

It just made my brain asking a cup of coffee!!! Deliciose paint RoseAnn!

Lee said...

Looks like the hazlenut I'm enjoying right now. Hey! Are you standing behind me?

Love this one :D

Dan Kent said...

Well I just had a delightful time strolling through your garden of a blog. Beautiful paintings! (I painted coffee just the other day too - it's on my blog). You have a wonderful technique, and I love your knowledge of colors. I can learn a lot just by seeing your works. And from now on I plan to follow along! Thanks.

Alla said...

I just love this one especially, and all of your work!

Tara said...

I love this painting of the coffee, and many other pieces you've done!! Do you have a way for those interested to purchase some pieces? Etsy maybe? :) I hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...