Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Daughter Kelley

Now that I'm getting a little more settled into my new (old) house, I've started to unpack some of my paintings. I'm taking them apart, cleaning them, adding fresh mats, and taking digital photos of them (up until now I only had polaroids, and those had gotten very old and faded). Here is a painting of my daughter Kelley that I painted when she was about 10 years old. I did a bunch of paintings of her at different ages, and I'll share more of them as I get them photographed. Kelley is 38 years old now, so this was painted a very long time ago!

3 comments:

Jane said...

This is so beautiful and luminous , and she looks so sweet!

Judy said...

RoseAnn, what a beautiful and soft portrait! Her eyes are amazing!

Elena Malec said...

splendid portrait, Bravo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...