Monday, December 24, 2012

Succulents in Terra Cotta

Every holiday I wish that my friends could find the peace and serenity that I have found in my personal life. It took me many years, but I found the secret. It's actually simple. Life is very short, so surround yourself with only those people who treat you with kindness and respect. Period. That is my wish for all of you.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I've just discovered that my emails from this blog have not been forwarding properly, so I have missed many emails. I'm so sorry.  I've retrieved a bunch of them and I'm going to try to catch up!  Oh dear!

8 comments:

Beatriz Abel said...

Hermosa acuarela, gracias por tus deseos, toda la felicidad y creatividad para el 2013

Judy said...

Merry Christmas, RoseAnn! What a fabulous painting!

Blaga said...

Very beautiful painting with these very dark darks and lovely light reflections.
Merry Christmas to you too, and have a year full of inspiration!

Wendy Barrett said...

I love this painting! you have captured the light beautifully and also the plumpness of the succulent.
Lovely work!

Mary Liz Gallery said...

Yes, I was one who recently sent you an email. Do you offer tutorials? Just discovered your work and Luv, luv it.

RoseAnn Hayes said...

Thank you so much, everybody! It's so nice to receive your encouraging comments. Mary Liz, I've never made a tutorial or a demo. I don't feel like I am even remotely qualified to do something like that. I feel like a beginner. The more I paint, the more I feel like a beginner! Even tho I've been painting for many years, it's always been part-time, on the weekends. But this month I'm going to retire from my full-time job and I'll be able to paint every day, as much as I want. I hope that then, finally, I'll be able to learn more and develop. But you've given me an idea! I'm going to make a post about the things that have helped me learn the most about watercolors. Mary Liz, this next post about watercolor videos is for you! And THANK YOU again for your comments!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear RoseAnn - your watercolors are so soft and lovely - hope to see more of your posts when you have time. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Whitley said...

beautiful painting and so true what you say - that's what I do now - there were people in my life constantly making me feel worthless who I no longer associate with and boy do I feel better for it!! Take care x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...