Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pink Evening Primrose Watercolor Painting



Day #1 of “30 Paintings in 30 Days” 
OK, here we go.  It’s Day #1 and this is my first painting of the challenge.
I’m keeping it kinda small – most will probably be 5” x 7”, and the subjects will be pretty simple.
The pink color in this painting is my favorite pink, Sennellier Carmine. 
This morning, as the painting challenge started, there were 346 artists signed up on Leslie Saeta’s blog.  I’ll let you know how many are still posting at the end of the 30 days.  I hope I’m one of them!

4 comments:

Dan Kent said...

Aye, is it that time again? I haven't been listening to AHA lately. Too busy. Man - I have to catch up!! Love that show.

Unfortunately, probably too busy for the challenge too.

This is beautiful and delicate. Love your treatment of both the flowers and the glass.

Egretta Wells blog said...

Hi RoseAnn, your painting is lovely and I love that pink color. Must get that! Wishing you luck and happy painting..hope I am one of those who make it, too! Egretta

Celia Blanco said...

A beautiful way to start the challenge, best wishes!

BeyonceJustice said...

Great painting blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...