Sunday, September 3, 2017

Wildflowers in Glass Jar Watercolor Painting


Wildflowers in Glass Jar
I'm painting wildflowers in my watercolor studio, as usual.
They are one of my two favorite subjects - wildflowers and laundry day scenes.
I'd rather have a glass jar of wildflowers than a big fancy
vase of expensive hothouse flowers, any day of the week.
Painting wildflowers is keeping me grounded, cause I'm also packing up to
move across town, and that is extremely stressful.
But I'll have a much bigger painting space, and that's wonderful.
I will have some much larger floral watercolors soon.
Email me at Tranquility@hot.rr.com, and
THANK YOU for looking at my little blog.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Moving is stressful. We down sized, so I have less space. It was so worth it though for this season in our lives. Thank you for sharing your cheerful "vase" of flowers with us, and all the best with your move.

RoseAnn Hayes said...

Thank you so much, Laura! I'm so glad you visited my blog. My movers come this weekend, so it's getting busier and busier, but I am starting to see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Hope you have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...